In a nutshell
We are looking for a multitalented Associate Director/ Director to help further the development of our blossoming Culture practice. If you are a highly experienced consultant with specialist expertise in purpose-led change, employee engagement, experience design and culture transformation, then we need you.
You are a born consultant energised by the prospect of doing work that makes a meaningful impact on organisations, brands and the people who make them what they are. A believer in the instrumental role that culture plays in business success, you know how to help clients evolve the culture they have into the culture they need in the future. Whether in the Boardroom or out on the frontline, you are comfortable working with leaders and teams in any sector or geography.
With natural curiosity, an instinct for the details that make the difference and a flair for finding opportunities, your naturally open and collaborative approach inspires trust and great relationships with clients and colleagues alike.
Your skills and experience
You have extensive business experience – either client or consultancy side – and an impressive working background advising on culture and leading strategic transformation and engagement programmes. A leading practitioner, clients value your expertise in culture evaluation, culture definition and development, employee experience design and employer branding (including Employee Value Propositions). You have seen first-hand how brand creates superior focus for organisations and their cultures. A great storyteller (going well beyond PowerPoint), you love working with strategic and creative teams to conceive exciting new approaches and imaginative, high-quality work that motivates behavioural change on a human and business level.
Evidence-based in your approach, you are adept at using data, insight, and foresight to support your recommendations and help clients take bolder leaps forward. A real people person, your superpower lies is the way you build deep and successful relationships. Combined with your curiosity about the changing world of work and outstanding commercial acumen, this skillset makes you a trusted advisor to clients and a fantastic asset to the team.
We need a new Associate Director/ Director to add to the experience of our growing Culture practice. You will play a key role in driving the practice and business by:
Consistently delivering excellent work
- Working with colleagues to set the strategic vision on a project.
- Scoping and selling in new projects. This covers: challenging the brief, setting objectives, defining activities, deliverables, fees, and timings.
- Looking for ways to experiment with and develop new offerings, tools or approaches with clients.
- Creating compelling narrative arguments to sell in recommendations.
- Partnering creative colleagues to generate fresh ideas and establish fresh creative directions.
- Leading kick-off meetings, review sessions and presentations.
- Ensuring client satisfaction by leading the team in producing brilliant work, every time.
Creating client value
- Leading and supporting pitching, proposal-writing, and converting new business opportunities, helping to win and manage projects from conception through to completion.
- Building and maintaining networks to help grow Yonder’s profile and client base.
- Building and leading significant and financially substantial client accounts, operating at the most senior level.
- Growing the client relationship by acting as the trusted go-to person, ensuring all work meets or exceeds expectations and is delivered on time and on budget.
- Developing additional IP and case studies to reinforce our leading reputation.
- Collaborating beyond the Culture specialism to sell and deliver services across the full Yonder offer.
- Being a confident presenter in front of clients up to and including C-Suite/ Board level.
- Being a positive and upbeat team leader who proactively builds Yonder’s culture and values.
- Acting as a champion for our offer and approach, internally and externally, including the role of culture consultancy in Yonder’s overall proposition: insight + strategy + imagination.
- Bringing a strategic and creative mindset to every project, whilst operating as a specialist in Culture.
- Interpreting research to inform culture strategies, knowing the best techniques to get to the heart of the matter and address clients’ questions and challenges.
- Leading multi-specialism project teams, drawing on the most appropriate skills from across Yonder
- Making a significant contribution to Yonder’s specialist Culture community and/or to people development including line management, recruitment, and performance appraisals.
- As a co-lead in our specialist Culture community, you will have a responsibility for sharing knowledge and building the broader team’s capabilities in this area. This includes ensuring colleagues become fluent in the instrumental role culture plays in a successful business.
What Yonder can offer you
Yonder has a real buzz as we continue to grow. We reward people who help to drive that growth and the company supports and encourages new ideas which will add value. We offer a competitive salary, 28 days holiday (plus your birthday day off!), a 5% employer pension contribution, life assurance and other benefits like flexible working and 4pm finishes on Fridays etc. More detail around our benefits can be found in the Yonder Benefits Booklet.