Yonder Data Solutions are an award-winning survey and data delivery agency based in Clerkenwell, London. We operate our own online panel PopulusLive and CATI team and provide state of the art data capture, delivery and dashboard/visualisation solutions. We are positioned as a very experienced and trusted provider of high-quality data. We have a big focus on innovation to drive growth and are proud to have won the MRS Operations Award for Best Data Solution for three consecutive years.
Further information can be found on our website: https://yonderdatasolutions.com/
Data visualisation and dashboards are a growing trend within the market research industry providing an engaging and efficient way for clients to analyse and share research results.
We are looking for a Dashboard and Data Visualisation Designer. This role provides the successful candidate to leverage their creative, technical and client facing skills in the development, implementation and promotion of dashboard and data visualisation solutions in order to drive an already established team forward. We are looking for someone who can support the Senior Dashboard and Data Visualisation Manager in delivering engaging dashboards but can also work on their own projects at the same time. On the job training would be provided to learn the data side of our dashboard solutions.
We currently use leading Market Research dashboard software Dapresy – experience using this tool would be a bonus but not essential.
Examples of our work can be found here:
Interesting articles about our solutions include:
The Dashboard Designer would be expected to:
- Lead the visual design and creation of dashboards and dashboard templates
- Conceptualise and develop new and innovative dashboard designs
- Take market research data, understand it, and visualise it in a logical story within a dashboard
- Conceptualise and brainstorm new ideas for dashboard solutions
- To lead the representation and marketing of the dashboard offering
- Provide the team with support on other projects
Required skills and abilities
- Strong visual design / dashboard design experience
- Excellent attention to detail
- Appreciate the importance of correct type usage, consistency in design, and colour usage
- Proficient in Adobe Illustrator (and Adobe package in general)
- Data Visualisation / infographic experience
- Good communication skills
- Comfortable dealing with/presenting to clients
- Passionate, pro-active team player
- Willing to go the extra mile to ensure a high-quality product is delivered
- Keen to learn new software and skills
Highly desirable but non-essential skills
- Basic HTML / CSS
- Experience visualising research data
What Yonder can offer you
Yonder has a real buzz as we continue to grow. We reward people who help to drive that growth and the company supports and encourages new ideas which will add value. We offer a competitive salary, 25 days holiday (plus your birthday day off!), a 5% employer pension contribution, life assurance and other benefits like volunteering leave, flexible working and 4pm finishes on Fridays.