Yonder Data Solutions are an award-winning survey and data delivery agency based in Clerkenwell, London. We provide state of the art data capture, delivery and dashboard/visualisation solutions. The surveys we carry out cover a very broad range of research areas and industry sectors. We conduct online and CATI surveys and operate our own online panel PopulusLive. We are positioned as a very experienced and trusted provider of high quality data. We have a big focus on innovation to drive growth and are proud to have won the MRS Operations Award for Best Data Solution for three consecutive years.
Further information can be found on our website: https://yonderdatasolutions.com/
Our Data Processing team and the quality of our data is known as first class by our clients and the best in the industry. We are looking for a driven graduate Data Processor Executive to support the Yonder Data Solutions Data Processing (DP) team. Our DP team has 10 experienced Data Processors, who are responsible for ensuring data processing runs seamlessly and tabulations and data are delivered on time to our clients. The Data Processor Executive will report to the Senior Data Processor.
The DP team primarily use Unicom Quantum software, as well as Unicom Dimensions and SPSS. Full training of all software and programmes will be provided.
- Support the Data Processing team to ensure the quality and timely delivery of data across online and telephone studies
- Confidently use software, such as Quantum, SPSS and Excel, once training has been provided
- Ensure data protection policies are followed in line with GDPR requirements
Required skills and abilities
The Data Processing team pride themselves in being professional, efficient and hard-working – consistently delivering high-quality data. We expect the Data Processor Executive to have the same professional, proactive and diligent approach to data processing; they must be willing to go the extra mile to ensure high-quality data is consistently delivered. The Data Processor Executive must have:
- a degree with a numerical background, which includes an element of maths or statistics
- experience using SPSS and Excel (VB is a bonus as is experience of the unix operating system!)
- an interest in market research and survey data
- excellent attention to detail, consistently delivering work to the highest quality to required deadlines;
- excellent time management skills (with the ability to work on multiple projects at once);
- ability to work well under pressure;
- excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills;
- ability to work independently and also be a great team player;
- ability to communicate clearly and confidently with the internal team (other data processors, survey managers, scripters and programmers) and with clients;
- ability to proactively solve problems and escalate issues if necessary;
- ability to follow all data processing processes meticulously;
- ability to use Microsoft office (Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.).
Full on-the-job and software training will be provided.
Yonder has a real buzz as we continue to grow. We reward people who help to drive that growth and support and encourage new ideas which will add value. We want you to be yourself and provide you with an encouraging and supportive environment to allow you to grow and develop too. We offer a competitive salary, 25 days holiday (plus your birthday off!), 5% employer pension contributions, critical life insurance, private medical health insurance and other non-contractual benefits such as volunteering leave, financial advice sessions and an annual wellbeing allowance.