In a nutshell
We are looking for an enthusiastic, energetic and confident Project Manager to join our growing team. You will play a critical part in supporting the Qual specialism at Yonder. If you are hungry to make more of a personal impact in a fast-growing, successful consultancy then we need you.
Your skills & experience
You will have at least 4 years’ of transferrable experience of working in a professional environment. You are a proactive self-starter and a dedicated team player, an exceptionally organised task juggler with excellent attention to detail and time management skills. You are interested in the world of market research and consulting, and are keen to grow, develop and learn. You go above and beyond, your colleagues trust you and you have gained their respect. But you want more.
As one of two project managers, you will play a critical role in helping the busy and growing but very friendly Qualitative specialism run like a well-oiled machine. This will involve everything from making sure projects are carefully planned and are run to schedule and budget to maintaining our workshop material supplies. Core responsibilities will include:
Resourcing & Scheduling
- Keeping our project and team scheduling documents up to date;
- Convening specialism resourcing meetings and writing up notes/follow up actions;
- Forward planning project resourcing with the team to identify and plan for bottle necks;
- Maintaining relationships with freelance partners we use to plug resource gaps;
- Maintaining the team’s supplies of recording equipment, focus group/workshop materials.
- Briefing recruitment partners (UK and international) by providing the project background, screening and logistical needs of the project;
- Liaising with recruitment partners to ensure recruitment and project logistics are on track; troubleshooting as needed;
- Ensuring any market specific rules and participant consents have been discussed and the necessary forms / arrangements have been made to meet GDPR requirements;
- Booking and overseeing all relevant 3rd part services such as venues, catering, translators, transcribers and freelancers;
- Supporting the team with their travel arrangements where necessary;
- Arranging incentives for participants, with the Finance team and ensuring all incentive admin is up to date;
- Consistently seeking to improve project management processes.
Costing & finance
- Building relationships and negotiating competitive quotes with key contacts and suppliers to select the best partners based on their ability and experience;
- Translating verbal and written briefs into a request for quote, ensuring all relevant information has been considered;
- Ensuring all stakeholders are briefed to supply input and costs promptly;
- Keeping a record of all quotations to ensure correct payment on completion of the project;
- Actively seeking new partners who can offer the best services at competitive rates;
- Updating and maintaining the finance system (Paprika) to track live and in-the-pipeline projects;
- Ensuring finance system project details are correct and match the final sample and client needs;
- Prompting the team for any possible extra fees that may be charged to the project.
- We would also love it if our new Project Manager to have a good understanding and experience of supporting online Qual projects; including requirements for running online focus groups/workshops and managing online communities. Knowledge of different platforms would be a great advantage.
What Yonder can offer you
Yonder has a real buzz as we continue to grow. We reward people who help to drive that growth and the company supports and encourages new ideas which will add value. We offer a competitive salary, 25 days holiday (plus your birthday day off!), a 5% employer pension contribution, life assurance and other benefits like flexible working and 4pm finishes on Fridays etc.