We are looking for an experienced and commercially minded Senior Commercial Analyst to join the growing Finance team, who work alongside the rest of the Specialist Teams (IT, People, Office Management etc.) to support the business.
They will be a key team player, ensuring they live by our values and support the Finance team in meeting their financial objectives. Commercially minded with experience of business partnering with client owners, project & revenue accounting, billing, credit control, budgeting, forecasting and the Salesforce system. Role will be based in the London office but will also cover offices in New York and Hong Kong.
- Revenue Accounting
- Daily, weekly and monthly revenue checks in Salesforce
- Month-end revenue recognition
- Fluent in the use of Salesforce
- Point of contact for queries across the business and finance representative for all Salesforce related projects
- Forecasting and Reporting
- Updating KPIs and Dashboards
- Assisting in the annual budgeting and quarterly reforecasting processes
- Profitability Analysis
- Using Salesforce and the Resource Management System to report on project and client profitability
- Ensure all costs are allocated correctly
- System Maintenance
- Ensuring Salesforce, Paprika and the Resource Management System have up to date and accurate information
- Monthly and ad-hoc reporting working with Salesforce, Paprika and the Resource Management System
- Ad-hoc tasks as and when required
- Experience with Salesforce
- Experience with finance system Paprika
- Proficient on Excel – pivots, vlookups, sumifs etc.
- Positive with a can-do attitude
- Proactive and adaptive to a fast-changing environment
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to work as part of a team
+ more (please see enclosed benefits booklet)
Launched in October 2020, Yonder is a consultancy that blends insight, strategy and imagination to unlock opportunity and deliver impact.
At Yonder, our purpose is in our name. We exist to help our clients go further by helping them explore their potential and set the direction for their future. Sometimes this means we discover opportunities that even our clients haven’t imagined yet. Yonder is about possibility and looking ahead to the future. It’s also about being open minded and expansive in our thinking. Yonder is where the combination of evidence and imagination takes us.
We help our clients go further with focus through customer-driven business success. We partner with our clients to create and maintain the positive momentum needed for long-term success. Grounded in deep insight, and informed by the wider social and commercial context, we define the most relevant opportunities and the strategies to act on them. We work alongside our clients as partners, helping them to adjust and respond to change as it happens, and keeping them moving towards their goals.
Our approach is three-fold:
- To understand reality: we use traditional and innovative techniques to produce and analyse quality data, getting us close to our clients market, reputation, customers, brand and people.
- To define opportunity: we combine strategic and imaginative thinking to explore opportunities and define the best strategist to realise them.
- To create impact: we execute the strategy and create tangible, internal and external experiences and activations to deliver impact.
Our expertise broadens across:
- Brand and business strategy;
- Customer understanding;
- Brand research;
- Design; and