Yonder Data Solutions are an award winning survey and data delivery agency based in Clerkenwell, London. We operate our own online panel PopulusLive and CATI team and provide state of the art data capture, delivery and dashboard/visualisation solutions. We are positioned as a very experienced and trusted provider of high quality data. We have a big focus on innovation to drive growth and are proud to have won the MRS Operations Award for Best Data Solution for three consecutive years.
Further information can be found on our website: https://yonderdatasolutions.com/
Our Data Processing Team and the quality of our data is known as first class by our clients and the best in the industry. We are looking for an experienced and driven Senior Data Processor to support the Yonder Data Solutions Data Processing (DP) Team and to uphold our reputation and quality of our data processing solutions. Our DP team has 6 experienced Data Processors, who are responsible for ensuring data processing runs seamlessly and is delivered on time for our clients. About 70% of the work undertaken is ad-hoc in nature covering a broad range of research areas. Omnibus is also an important part of the key business. The Senior Data Processor will report to the Data Processing Director.
The DP team use Quantum. A high level of proficiency and experience in this software is essential.
SPSS Dimensions and Quancept are used for data collection and some experience of these would be beneficial.
- Support the Data Processing Director and Deputy Data Processing Director to ensure the quality and timely delivery of data across online and telephone studies;
- Confidently able to use Quantum to produce data tables, SPSS and Excel outputs on a wide variety of projects.
- Ensure data protection policies are followed in line with GDPR requirements.
Required skills and abilities
- At least 10 years of Quantum data processing experience in a commercial environment;
- Excellent attention to detail, consistently delivering work to the highest quality to required deadlines;
- Excellent technical proficiency in all aspects of Quantum, including weighting, levels and process;
- Excellent unix and vi skills;
- Proficient in SPSS and Excel;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Excellent client service management;
- Ability to multi-task, working on numerous projects at once;
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment, accurately delivering to client demands.