Yonder Data Solutions are an award-winning survey and data delivery agency based in Clerkenwell, London. We operate our own online panel PopulusLive and CATI team and provide state of the art data capture, delivery and dashboard/visualisation solutions. We are positioned as a very experienced and trusted provider of high quality data. We have a big focus on innovation to drive growth and are proud to have won the MRS Operations Award for Best Data Solution for three consecutive years.
Further information can be found on our website: https://yonderdatasolutions.com/
Survey programming is complex and can include programming of multivariate components within the survey. The position is technically challenging as well as pressurised. Work is ad-hoc in nature with quick turnaround times. Responsibilities include:
- ensuring that online surveys are scripted to clients’ specifications
- being able to meet client deadlines
- implementing solutions for our “out of the box” survey scripting requirements
- customising online survey layouts using modern web standards and technologies
- ensuring that online surveys are robust and error-tolerant, aiming to provide a high level of quality for clients, at all times.
Required skills and abilities
The Survey Programming team pride themselves in being professional, efficient and hard-working – consistently delivering work to the highest standards. We expect the Senior Programmer to have the same professional, proactive and diligent approach to survey programming; they must be willing to go the extra mile to ensure a high-quality product is consistently delivered. The Survey Programmer must have:
- excellent attention to detail
- excellent time management skills (with the ability to work on multiple projects at once)
- excellent written and verbal communication skills
- ability to work independently and also be a great team player − a logical mindset, be curious and approach challenges in an innovative way
- ability to communicate clearly and confidently with the internal team (other scripters and programmers, Survey Management, Data Processing) and occasionally with clients
- ability to proactively solve problems and escalate issues if necessary
- ability to follow all survey programming processes meticulously
- ability to work under pressure and to quick turnaround times
- ability to use Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel etc)
- advanced knowledge of the survey programming software (UNICOM Intelligence Professional)
Yonder has a real buzz as we continue to grow. We reward people who help to drive that growth and support and encourage new ideas which will add value. We want you to be yourself and provide you with an encouraging and supportive environment to allow you to grow and develop too. We offer a competitive salary, 25 days holiday (plus your birthday off), 5% employer pension contributions, critical life insurance, private medical health insurance and other non-contractual benefits such as volunteering leave, financial advice sessions and an annual wellbeing allowance.