Yonder Data Solutions are an award-winning survey and data delivery agency based in Clerkenwell, London. We operate our own online panel YLive and CATI team and provide state of the art data capture, delivery and dashboard/visualisation solutions. We are positioned as a very experienced and trusted provider of high quality data. We have a big focus on innovation to drive growth and are proud to have won the MRS Operations Award for Best Data Solution for three consecutive years.
Further information can be found on our website: https://yonderdatasolutions.com/
The Survey Management team play a key role in contributing to the success of Yonder Data Solutions. At present, the team consists of 10 Survey Managers, who report to the Director of Survey Services. We are now looking for an experienced, passionate Survey Manager to join our growing team. The Survey Manager will be responsible for ensuring surveys are set up and delivered to client’s specifications (but will not be involved in costing or managing reports). Experience in managing online research projects, online sample studies and international fieldwork experience would be beneficial. During periods of high volume, occasional weekend coverage may be required, in which case, advance notice would be provided.
End-to-end responsibility for survey management, from data collection to the client’s specifications to fieldwork timings. Responsibilities include:
- ensuring that online surveys are set up to clients’ specifications;
- checking questionnaires from receipt through to sign-off;
- testing surveys to ensure they work on all devices prior to survey launch;
- using mailing software for panels (Quenchtec/Marsc) to launch projects and managing online panel mailings;
- completing all quality assurance checks by checking top-line results after the soft launch of projects and then conducting subsequent checks throughout fieldwork to ensure accuracy of data collection;
- checking quality of verbatims after the soft launch;
- monitoring and maintaining quality control checks throughout and post-fieldwork (processing removals as required);
- monitoring quotas throughout the fieldwork period;
- providing clients and internal staff with status reports; and
- demonstrating excellent client management through a ‘common sense and consensus’ method of relationship management.
Required skills and abilities
The Survey Management team pride themselves in being professional, efficient and hard-working – consistently delivering surveys to the highest standards. We expect the Survey Manager to have the same professional, proactive and diligent approach to survey management; they must be willing to go the extra mile to ensure a high-quality product is consistently delivered. The Survey Manager must have:
- excellent attention to detail;
- excellent time management skills (with the ability to work on multiple projects at once);
- excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- ability to work independently and also be a great team player;
- ability to communicate clearly and confidently with the internal team (other survey managers, scripters and programmers) and with clients;
- ability to proactively solve problems and escalate issues if necessary;
- ability to follow all survey management processes meticulously;
- ability to use Microsoft office (Outlook, Word, Excel etc); and
- ability to use the survey management software (Unicom Dimensions) and mailing software for panels (Quenchtec/Marsc).
Yonder has a real buzz as we continue to grow. We reward people who help to drive that growth and support and encourage new ideas which will add value. We want you to be yourself and provide you with an encouraging and supportive environment to allow you to grow and develop too. We offer a competitive salary, 25 days holiday (plus your birthday off), 5% employer pension contributions, critical life insurance, private medical health insurance and other non-contractual benefits such as volunteering leave, financial advice sessions and an annual wellbeing allowance.